Why Rent To Own A Colorado Springs Home?
There are a lot of benefits of renting a house through us and committing to a rent to own agreement on your next Colorado Springs home!
In the Colorado Springs area, lots of smart people are using rent to own agreements as a way to get the home of their dreams when they need a little extra time to qualify for a bank loan.
In the past few years, banks have been very tight on their lending criteria. Most people who use a rent to own agreement want a year to get ready to qualify. They rent the first year to get their finances organized and try out the home then when they are close to getting traditional financing they are able to convert their rental home to a purchase. It makes life easy with zero moving and no extra costs!
Here are a few more reasons to use a rent-to-own agreement:
- Try before you buy! You get to live in your rented home before you actually purchase it, allowing you to make sure it’s actually your dream home. If you don’t like the house, you don’t have to complete the purchase.
- Own without a big down payment. You can start feeling like a homeowner right away while saving up and improving your credit.
- Privacy. You’re not listed as the purchaser on any public records until the closing takes place, giving you years of privacy.
- Profit from home appreciation right away. Often, homes in Colorado Springs are worth more on the day of the purchase than the price that you’re paying! This can be huge money.
- Move in fast. Since you don’t have to wait for a mortgage, you can often move in right away – and get started living a new life in the home of your dreams!
So don’t wait!